* We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as wholly inspired by God, inerrant in the original writings, and the final authority in faith and life (II Timothy 3:16).
* We believe in one God, Creator of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:4-6).
* We believe in the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth and His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His future personal and bodily return in power and glory (Romans 1:16).
* We believe that for the salvation of every person, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We believe that all who receive, by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are regenerated by the Holy Spirit, and thereby become the children of God (Romans 10:8-13).
* We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; for those that are saved it is a resurrection into everlasting joy with Christ, and for those that are lost, it is a resurrection into everlasting damnation (John 5:28-29).
* We believe that Man was created in the image of God; that he sinned, and thereby incurred both physical and spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and indeed sin in thought, word, and deed (Romans 3:23).
* We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 4:7-16).
* We believe that every born again believer is called and appointed of God to be a soul-winner and disciple maker, (Matthew 28:18-20, John 15:16-17) accompanied by signs, wonders, and miracles (Mark 16:15-20).